Indoor Bean Bag (Mini)
The ‘mini’ version of our popular Kyoto XL bean bag is designed for toddlers and children aged from around one to twelve years.
Cleverly designed and hand-crafted in New Zealand to exacting quality standards with premium Textilia® commercial grade fabrics, the Kyoto Collection of kids and toddler bean bags takes the tried-and-tested bean bag form and adds a stylish edge for the modern home.
- Made in New Zealand
- High performance, commercial grade fabrics
- YKK® safety zips for child safety
- Structured back support and high seat base for ease of getting in and out
- Innovative form-holding designs for superior aesthetic appeal
- Recommended for toddlers and children aged one to twelve years
Materials & Finishes
- Textilia® Momentum – ‘At Work’ heavy duty commercial grade range
- Resistant to abrasion and pilling
- 100,000 Martindale cycles*
- 100% polyester
- Fire test: AS1530.3, ISO5660
- UV-resistant stitching
Warranty, Shipping & Returns
Five-year warranty. Lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects. Full details on warranties
Free shipping New Zealand-wide. Leadtime of 3-10 days depending on location. Lead times on request for larger commercial orders
We'd like you to be 100% satisfied with the product(s) you've purchased from us. If your purchase is not to your liking, you can return it to us within 14 days for a full refund or an exchange. Full details on returns
If you are purchasing two or more Lujo bean bags (any combination) you have the option to add bean bag filling to your order. In this case, the bean bags will arrive filled and ready to use.
This will cost you a similar amount to buying the beans in a standard retail outlet, but you won’t have to do the filling yourself, and we will still deliver the filled bean bags free of charge.
Requires 225-250L of polystyrene bean bag filling.
Full details on filling and suggested retailers
65cm (height) x 77cm (width) x 93cm (length). Seat height approx. 30cm
weight - 2.5kg (filled)