Hammock - Tropicalia (Special Edition)
taj collectionSH-Tropicalia Coral
Our latest special release hammocks feature the stunning Tropicalia fabrics, the result of an exciting collaboration between Mokum and designer Catherine Martin.
These hand-painted tropical summer inspired prints are transferred to outdoor-ready solution-dyed polyester canvas, produced exclusively in Italy. Available in six colorways spanning sepia tones, pinks and corals, and ocean blues and greens.
Coupled with the best quality marine components, kwila hardwood, powder-coated aluminum and soft Dacron® fiber padding; our hammocks are created to endure, whilst continuing to look great year after year.
- Marine & coastal durable
- Mold & mildew resistant
- UV & fade resistant
- Water resistant yet breathable fabrics
- Waterproof liner system plus drainage holes to prevent water logging
- Comfortable foam head pillow with waterproof liner
- Bleach cleanable
- Weight rating - 150kg (single), 250kg (double)
Materials & Finishes
- 100% solution-dyed polyester canvas, made in Italy
- Teflon finish - stain and water repellent
- Fire retardant - CAL 117, NFPA 260 - Class 1, AS 1530.3
- 420 gsm / 75,000 Martindale Cycles / 90,000 Wyzenbeek Double Rubs / UV 6-7/8 Blue Scale
- Kwila hardwood – density 670-800 kg/m3
- Duratec® Powder-coated aluminum
- Marine grade stainless components (304/316)
- Marine grade, low-fade polyester ropes
- 240gsm Dacron fiber
- UV resistant stitching
Warranty, Shipping & Returns
Five-year exterior warranty. Lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects. Full details on warranties
Free shipping New Zealand-wide. Leadtime of 5-12 days depending on location. Lead times on request for larger commercial orders
We'd like you to be 100% satisfied with the product(s) you've purchased from us. If your purchase is not to your liking, you can return it to us within 14 days for a full refund or an exchange. Full details on returns.
- 103 (width) x 215 (length of fabric). 400 including ropes (overall length) (centimetres)
- weight - 7kg
- 127 (width) x 215 (length of fabric). 400 including ropes (overall length) (centimetres)
- weight - 8kg