Take 5 — Full Circle.
Keeping an eye on international trends is in our DNA and we’re delighted to see circles making headlines at Milan Design Week. See what’s new and exciting from around the world...
01. Add some circular action to your walls with Ferm Living’s minimalistic Round Dorm Hanging Shelf. Made of beech and birch plywood, it’s ideal for displaying your favorite little possessions.
02. Combining modern trends and comfort doesn’t come any better than Lujo’s Indoor Bean Bag Ottomans and Footstools. Simply add a tray on top to turn these versatile beauties into coffee tables.
03. No-one does watercolor better than Marimekko and, here, they serve up the Oiva Plate — a mini masterpiece inspired by Finland’s fall weather patterns.
04. Inspired by paper origami, HAY’s Slit Table features a rounded table top and is created from powder-coated steel. Perfect simplicity.
05. Bring the outdoors in with LSA International’s Axis Vase & Ash Base. The spherical, mouth-blown glass vase sits atop an ash wood base and is perfect for modern floral arrangements.