From opulent amethysts and sapphires to dramatic rubies and quartz — there’s no denying the intrinsic appeal of the moody hues inspired by some of earth’s most precious gems. We explore the beautifully rich tones and discovers the latest and greatest homewares inspired by the world of jewel tones.
01. Made in New Zealand with impeccable attention to detail, Lujo’s newly released Kyoto Indoor Bean Bags are generously proportioned beauties and the perfect antidote to a busy week.
02. The Amethist 2 Pendant by Giopato & Coombes, marries tradition and technology to form an innovative hand-blown light inspired by the sunsets of Venice. Bellissimo.
03. For those seeking a minimalistic nod to mother nature’s palette — meet Ferm Living’s Plant Box. Happy inside or out, the planter is formed from powder coated metal and provides a simple home for herbs or flowers.
04. Characterised by a special iridescent multi-coloured finish, Glas Italia’s Shimmer Table pulls you in from every angle and will add a sophisticated glow of colour to your living space.
05. ‘The Hill’, created exclusively for BoConcept, is a piece of glass art featuring an abstract landscape that evokes a sense of an intriguing other-worldliness by Stockholm’s Studio Pale Grain.