We're back again with two more designer gift guides, each one inspired by a piece from the Lujo range of indoor and outdoor designer furniture... happy shopping!
FOR THE RELAXER
Inspired by our giant floor cushions (indoors or outdoors, they're perfect for chill-time)...
1. How about a journal so she can write down all her dreams and ideas? This gold-dotted darling is from Sugar Paper.
2. Reading = relaxation. How about this beautiful coffee table book, filled with dreamy little forest cabins and lakeside hide-outs.
3. Another perfect book to help you daydream... Rooms to Love offers up hundreds of pages of gorgeous homes and interiors.
4. A divine fragrance always helps create the right ambience... we love the Ecoya range of designer diffusers.
5. Organic Chamomile tea in minimalist designer packaging - from new artisan tea brand Storm and India.
6. To go with that superb tea, an elegant glass tea-timer, also from Storm and India.
7. The ultimate in luxurious relaxation - the Emporer silk throw by boutique NZ textile brand, Penney & Bennett.
FOR THE DESIGN AFICIONADO
Inspired by our most iconic design - the Lujo luxury hammock...
1. Stay stylishly hydrated with this contemporary carafe, from celebrated design brand Menu.
2. If a cold beer on a hot day is more your thing (craft beer, of course), this gorgeous copper beer foamer.
3. Protect that gorgeous face with sunscreen from the world's most-loved designer beauty brand, Aesop.
4. Karen Walker sunglasses are seen on the faces of celebrities worldwide. They'd look hot on you, too.
5. A designer version of the summer bonfire! Fire Bucket in an elegant, minimalistic black style, also from Menu.
6. Not just any old beach towel will do. We love the modern geometrics in Ziporah's designer range of beach towels.
7. Give lazy sun-lounging a sweet soundtrack with this designer bluetooth speaker system (designed for use with our luxury hammocks).