One of our customers recently asked us to recommend a great side table for her brand new indoor bean bag chair... so, Laura, these are for you. We love shopping vicariously!
1. The Hangover side table by Simon James Design is simple yet sophisticated.
2. Funky and functional - the Spoke side table from Freedom Furniture. And it comes in a host of other great colours, too.
3. We just adore this Stanley low table from Australian furniture designers Jardan. Each one is individually handcrafted to order. We think this would look gorgeous alongside one of our soft or dark grey bean bag chairs.
4. Rustic farmhouse chic - the Elm Wood side table from Citta Design.
5. This side table would work in more than one style of setting - a lux-glamour aesthetic, or in a room with other vintage and industrial pieces. It's the Drum Side Table, from Freedom Furniture.
6. Definitely our fave of the bunch - the stunning, summery Bo side table. It also comes in an outdoor version, from Jardan.
7. Colour-dipped furniture is very on-trend, and this Dipped side table from Collected is an affordable choice.
8. You can't go wrong with chic black - the Array side table with glass top by Australian designer Lisa Vincitorio, and available in NZ and Australia through Corporate Culture. In powder-coated steel, this would be a designer addition to your outdoor furniture collection!
A Side table makes a great accessory alongside your bean bag chair or hammock