Christmas Gift Guide — Hot Picks for Him
Your designer gift guide for the man who appreciates the finer things in life...
1. Encourage him to turn gourmet chef in the kitchen with this good-looking, bold black knife set by Stelton — available from Simon James.
2. The ultimate in summer chillin' is 'laxing back on a Lujo designer outdoor beanbag chair. In the masculine, sophisticated shade of Slate.
3. Gentleman, start your engines. A little engine eye candy for him to enjoy during the holiday break and it looks great on the coffee table, too.
5. A man who reads is sexy indeed. Simple and sleek bookmark (in brass) from Izola, available here.
6. So he can take his morning coffee in impeccable style — copper espresso cups by that international design master, Tom Dixon. Available through Simon James.
7. Gameface is a nutrient-rich hydrating cream from Triumph and Disaster, the modern grooming brand founded by legendary cricketer Dion Nash. He'll love the vintage barbershop-inspired packaging, you'll love the way his skin feels.
8. Contemporary and refined, this timepiece from Kitmen Keung will keep him on time and looking sharp. Featuring dual clocks so if he's travelling for work, he'll feel connected with home.
9. So he can take his summer sounds outdoors... This bluetooth mini speaker is a Lujo exclusive, designed to attach to our luxury freestanding hammocks, or to be used on its own. Clear, powerful, top quality sound that belies its slimline form, and stylish good looks — he'll love it.
10. Speaking of luxury hammocks - this could be the best Christmas present, no — the best present full stop — he's ever received. A designer freestanding hammock from Lujo is the gift that keeps on giving, looking stylish in his outdoor space year after year.