Perfect Match - Cool Cushions for Chairs
Cushions are an easy and affordable way to change up the look of a room. In fact, they're a bit like mini, moveable artworks!
1. 'Plus' cushion in Grey, by Cotton & Flax. The perfect accent pillow for your sofa, designer chair... or beanbag! Hand silk-screened in very small batches, so you're unlikely to find another cushion like this anywhere. Available online from LET LIV.
3. If your style leans toward the modern and graphic, this X cushion by Australian homewares brand Pony Rider is just the ticket. It comes in a range of colours, but we like the understated vibe of the soft grey. Available through Father Rabbit.
4. Round cushions are totally on-trend right now, and they sure are fun! This gorgeous pleated design is vintage-inspired, and comes not only in this vibrant teal colour, but also in yellow, hot pink, soft pink, tangerine and turquoise. From Collected - the boutique of leading NZ interior designer, LeeAnn Yare.
5. Simple, sunny yellow from Country Road's HOME line.
6. Inspired by the city of London, this harlequin design somehow manages to be both classic, and also very now, in line with the current geometric trend.
7 & 8. Freedom Furniture (NZ & Australia) has a huge variety of cushions to suit every style. We chose the simple stripes of the Highland cushion, then something very young and current - a neon polka-dotted 'Pops' cushion.
9. Another cool circle, and in hot pink! This is the 'Penny Round' cushion, designed by Australian textile darling, Rachel Castle. Buy online at the Castle website.
10. Also from Castle is this lovely charcoal cushion, made from beautifully soft, plush velvet. The pom-poms add a little bit of fun!